Shower'd Responsibility Shower'd Responsibility

Gotta keep up those family traditions, brote. Don't let the flame die out and all that jazz.

Batman vs. Godzilla Batman vs. Godzilla

To start off, your voices could use some work, both in the actually acting and the volume. I could barely hear/understand anything, it was either too quiet or just wasn't spoken clearly enough. Your animating wasn't too bad, but definitely needs polish. There wasn't enough movement and when there was, it just felt like your characters were snapping to key frames, rather than actual fluent movement. As for setting, the backdrops just weren't appealing to look at, even clashing with the onscreen characters at points. Now, the jokes... I just didn't find them funny. Either I've seen them a thousand times before or they were never funny to begin with, nor did they feel very inspired. You have the expansive DC universe to work with, and none of it was utilized, look into it next time. I know you can do better, judging from your previous work, you have the talent. I suggest taking a look at other comedy animations, see what they did right and how they did it, learn from it. You are on the right track and I see potential in you, keep at it.

PeanutSloth responds:

Thanks for the critique! Hopefully the train doesn't crash.

The Jack&Jeff Show! #CreepyPastaSeries! The Jack&Jeff Show! #CreepyPastaSeries!

The type of comedy is too universal, you could literally replace Jack and Jeff with any other two characters and you would have just as much of an impact. Try writing your skits to better fit the characters, otherwise you're not going to produce anything all that special.

LumpyBiscuits responds:

I just do it for fun but don't worry I have been working around making better skits

Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

Back in the day, I was a HUGE Sonic fan, it was one thing that led me to some of my best friends. One thing we REALLY clamored for was the Nazo Unleashed movie, we absolutely loved it. While I'm not the Sonic fan I used to be, I do love to see the occasional gems that come from the franchise, and I certainly can't wait to see this. Cheers.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

I remember seeing this a few months ago on YouTube and I am glad to watch it again. I have a never seen a more unique video or style of animation. Your sense and use of the human anatomy was very clever, creating a beautiful yet repulsive video, and I love it. Kudos to you, GreencardLove. I can not wait to see what you have in store for us in the future.

Dont get lost in the wood Dont get lost in the wood

While your animating isn't too bad, your backgrounds leave something to be desired. It felt as if the characters were moving across a painted backdrop on a set, the world just lacked depth. Not to mention the transitions. They felt very odd at points, such as the screen wipe when Link was looking at the grave. The same transition worked earlier because the camera was panning in the proper direction, but when you have the camera scrolling vertically and then use a horizontal wipe, it just looks out of place. Speaking of the grave (which, mind you, I only learned WAS a grave by your description of the video which is not okay), your story telling and pacing was very poor. The way you handled the scene, It didn't feel that someone approached Link while he wasn't visiting the grave. It felt like an entirely different location, it didn't flow at all. The video just wasn't clear whatsoever, not even vaguely. Link shows up to some unestablished grave? Saria(?) showed up in a cloak? A skull kid (which aren't known to be killers in the Zelda universe, just troublemakers) knocks out Link and starts to suck out his soul? Saria was dead there? It was just a mess in the dark. You could argue "That's the point," but it still doesn't excuse it for me, it just feels lazy. Best of luck to you, I hope my review helps.

YanShin responds:

Thx for the review. I knew my story telling wasnt explained well, it was my firs time doing this kind of stuff and I shouldnt start with this animation, but I will improve doing more easy stuff.