Shower'd Responsibility Shower'd Responsibility

Gotta keep up those family traditions, brote. Don't let the flame die out and all that jazz.

Batman vs. Godzilla Batman vs. Godzilla

To start off, your voices could use some work, both in the actually acting and the volume. I could barely hear/understand anything, it was either too quiet or just wasn't spoken clearly enough. Your animating wasn't too bad, but definitely needs polish. There wasn't enough movement and when there was, it just felt like your characters were snapping to key frames, rather than actual fluent movement. As for setting, the backdrops just weren't appealing to look at, even clashing with the onscreen characters at points. Now, the jokes... I just didn't find them funny. Either I've seen them a thousand times before or they were never funny to begin with, nor did they feel very inspired. You have the expansive DC universe to work with, and none of it was utilized, look into it next time. I know you can do better, judging from your previous work, you have the talent. I suggest taking a look at other comedy animations, see what they did right and how they did it, learn from it. You are on the right track and I see potential in you, keep at it.

PeanutSloth responds:

Thanks for the critique! Hopefully the train doesn't crash.

The Jack&Jeff Show! #CreepyPastaSeries! The Jack&Jeff Show! #CreepyPastaSeries!

The type of comedy is too universal, you could literally replace Jack and Jeff with any other two characters and you would have just as much of an impact. Try writing your skits to better fit the characters, otherwise you're not going to produce anything all that special.

LumpyBiscuits responds:

I just do it for fun but don't worry I have been working around making better skits

Undertale Sans Pacifist Fanmade Battle Undertale Sans Pacifist Fanmade Battle

It didn't really feel all that involved, nor did it feel like a way Sans would actually fight you in a pacifist run. Also, the different text box for Sans and lack of "voice" killed any remaining chance this had. Not to mention, it ran poorly and wasn't constructed very well. I hope my review helps and you can use this as a learning experience, if you so choose to pursue games in the future.

ludwigvonphenix responds:

This was based off of a very old version of an AMAZING engine, and it didn't even HAVE voice yet, so... yeah. Plus, I used all the bone attacks that were there.